You should train with as high resistance as possible for optimal effect, but not higher than what allows you to complete the exercises correctly. Follow the guidelines described below.
All exercises can be adjusted to the desired load by combining the following elements:
1. Changing your position in relation to the suspension point
2. Adjusting the height of the slings/straps.
3. Changing the position of the slings/straps
- Keep your back straight throughout the exercise
- Do 4-6 repetitions and 3-4 sets of each exercise
- Do the exercises slowly and with control