Redcord Active Intro gives you the background, definitions and basic principles for suspension exercise.
The exercises can be used for:
- performance enhancement
- stability exercise
- injury prevention and injury rehabilitation
The course program is designed for personal trainers, pilates instructors, and other fitness professionals working with individuals as well as group training.
Redcord Active Intro gives you:
- A huge range of exercises for individual and group training
- Basic theory on neuromuscular control, core stability and functional strength
- Progressing suspension exercises with Redcord equipment
- A wide range of exercises in standing, side-lying, prone and supine starting positions
- Basic suspension exercises for various myofascial chains, involving the core region and upper and lower extremities
- Basic suspension exercises focusing on controlling rotational instability, progressing with additional, three-dimensional movement patterns