Redcord straps and slings are made of strong fabric, and max load if given with a great safety margin according to European Union (EU) directives. Despite this, Redcord equipment will be exposed to wear and tear over time, and by cleaning, storing, shock load and/or wrong use may reduce the product life time.
Download the PDF with safety test guidance and maintenance here: Redcord Safety instruction
To make sure your equipment is of good quality and safe to use, please:
- Inspect straps and slings regularly
- Perform the safety test monthly
- Replace straps and slings with visual damage
- Respect the maximum load given
- Correct cleaning of straps and slings
- Store the equipment correctly
- Avoid wrong use
Have you got any questions about installation, use and maintenance of equipement?
Contact us on redcord @redcord.com or your distributor