- Installation of additional lenghts Redcord Trainer
- Axis user manual
- User Manual rope lock to Redcord Axis
- Changing ropes Redcord Trainer
User manuas for medical professions:
- User manual Redcord Workstation Proffesional
- Installing extra traverse
- Redcord Floorstand assembly instruction
- Changing locking rope traverse
A video how your can change the ropes in your Redcord Trainer:
Releasing and lowering the straps
Stand in front of the Redcord Trainer, holding the ropes in the middle in one hand, and the straps in the other. Gently pull the middle ropes straight down until they loosen, and then pull towards you. Hold the ropes tight, pull the straps straight down to the desired height (do not jerk them – gentle movements work best)
Locking the straps
Release the middle ropes so that they hang straight down. The straps will lock when loaded.
Raising the straps
Pull the middle ropes straight down until the straps are at the desired height. The straps will lock when loaded.